Friday, October 23, 2009

Onion Friday!

Have you guys browsed the Onion's store?

It turns out the Onion is not only a superlative publication but also a thriving bastion of commerce!

Here are some of my favorites. And Christmas is right around the corner!

1. A framed copy of a paper from a memorable day (typically, I avoid expletives on the blog, but the following is an exception on account of awesomeness):



2. The world's only USB powered single slice toasting device!



3. For the outdoors lover in your life. Or the Nalgene bottle lover (of which there are a lot more in this world):



Or another, equally introspective, approach to quaffing:




4. "At last, a personal debris removal system that will not cause injury if used properly."

This could have done wonders for our house in grad school.



I also want the t-shirt that says "Area Woman" and a shamefully accurate coffee mug that says, "I often make light of my chemical dependency on caffeine."

I wonder if admitting weakness would be frowned upon in my new job....

No comments:

Post a Comment