Monday, October 12, 2009

Fun fun math!!

Thanks to the magic of StumbleUpon, I have encountered "pie chart humor."
Now, as a disclaimer, I don't know if I have a ridiculously lame sense of humor or I'm just desperate for a laugh because tonight's "The Big Bang Theory" is just not very funny.

I think the fact that I'm admitting that pie charts can be funny automatically decreases my coolness factor, but alas, admitting one's nerdhood may be the first step in combating it.

I'm presenting you with my favorite pie charts, in FAA order (that stands for "funniness according to Andy.")

(Hopefully you'll think they're funny too. If not, watch tonight's "Big Bang Theory.")

1. "We've known each other...for so long..."


2. Old school video games rule:



3. "I'd run right in to hell and back...."



4. Ah, the vicious truth behind processed food:



5. Mmmmmmm, pie. It would only be better if it were pumpkin :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the pie charts! Esp. the one for Rick Astley :) Hope you are doing well. Think of you lots and love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi momma to be!!!!
    Thank you for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyle is being a party pooper while I am laughing my ass off...he says "can you comment that #4 is not a pie chart. what is it called? A vin diagram?" He's a big turd sometimes but I thought this was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete