Friday, October 2, 2009

"Most Americans feel that being out of shape and unhappy are core American values..."

Onion Friday!!!!

I loved this video--hilarious.

"He's frolicking with Michelle while most of the country is trying to make it through one more day with their intolerable spouses."



Poll: Happy, Healthy Obamas Out Of Touch With Miserable Americans

One more thing:

I follow a lot of career coaches and recruiters on Twitter, and usually the posts are full of pretty serious, thoughtful advice, especially in this tough economic climate.

But one of them posted this this morning, and I liked it. A little bit of humor in an otherwise very serious time. And a nod to my fellow Big Lebowski fans out there.

My fav line:

"I’ll tell you what I’m blathering about…I’ve got information man! New shit has come to light!”

Noting to myself to use this in my next conversation with my future boss. I'm sure it will win me serious brownie points :)

Have a wonderful weekend, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment