Friday, November 27, 2009

Shopping!



Are you guys Black Friday shoppers?

Hell hath no fury like herds of bargain-lovers who have waited in the cold for 12-plus hours on Thanksgiving Day.

While I thought about complaining that I had to work yesterday evening, I stopped to consider retail employees who spent their Thanksgiving evening preparing to deal with overzealous shoppers who would sell their own mother up the river for a good deal on an electronic pet hamster

I don't ever intend to subject myself to such things. But thanks to the Internet, I'm the proud owner of two new sweaters from JCrew. Bought 'em for 20% off sittin' in my PJs eating leftover sweet potatoes.

And for the record, 9:30 am is fast approaching, and I've read nothing about old ladies getting trampled or gunfire breaking out over the last Craftsman Drill Set.

I'm considering it a successful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment