Tuesday, November 3, 2009

She works hard for the money....

I totally worked today, you guys.

As my bestie roommates and I would have said in Missouri, there's now an "Andy-shaped hole in the couch."

For my friends elsewhere:

It was 80 degrees today.

This is what it looked like there:



We spent most of the day in a conference room learning ALL about the hotel (which we will repeat tomorrow) but we did get to take a sweet tour in a golf cart all around the grounds.

We also totally ate creme brulee.

It was awesome and I'm a happy girl.

4 comments:

  1. congratulations! you're gonna kill all of us with that view and stories of creme brulee. golf cart ride or faculty meeting....touch choices

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat! Any insider tips yet? :) I'm thinking about booking a night in December for my anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me so happy. Now when I think about where my favorite people are, I can picture you smiling and people thinking you're great while working and overlooking the beautiful Pacific.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear it's going well, even if you aren't able to join us for Thanksgiving. But hey, when life gives you creme brulee... ...make creme brulee-aid?

    ReplyDelete