Friday, August 7, 2009

And it begins...

I've done it!
I've begun blogging!
And it's not that hard!

Simply type some words in the little box, but make sure they're brilliant.

Here's my story:
I am a 28-year-old in San Francisco. I finished my master's degree in journalism at the University of Missouri (yes, Missouri). Now, I am on the hunt for a great job. At the risk of losing my social skills and sanity, I've decided to hold out until I find something I truly love.

In the meantime, I've decided to start a blog. Not only is it the wave of the future (especially for my career interests--public and media relations), but also because I read so much related to my field, that I thought a blog would be a great way to keep track of it (I have some skills--a great memory is not one of them).

I also love the finer things in life. I love the San Francisco Giants. I'm a wine lover. I love food. All kinds of food. And like a typical girl, I love fashion.

I am excited to start writing, find a great job, and have the necessary funds for aforementioned ball games, wine, food, and fashion.

Please enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment