Friday, September 25, 2009

Onion Fridays

I've been inspired by the video my friend Jackie posted this on Twitter this morning.
I loved it so much that I wanted to share with everybody.

I think the Onion should make more regular appearances on my blog, so the final day of the work week will henceforth be known as "Onion Friday" here on the "I Should Blog Blog."

I love this particular segment because I'm always singing the praises of social media.

Young people, old people, overzealous mothers. They all love the Twitter and the Facebook and the social media revolution.

This is so funny, though I don't doubt that occurs daily on the world wide web.

By the time I have children, they may have to cut me off of social media completely so I don't sound like this lady.

Enjoy.


Facebook, Twitter Revolutionizing How Parents Stalk Their College-Aged Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment