Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A moment in my day...


If there's one favorable opinion of my time without a job, it's that of my dog, Zoe.

She loves running on the beach and going on hikes. So do I.

We do this a lot.

This morning we hit Sweeney Ridge Trail, a gorgeous hike west of the bay and San Francisco.

Most of the time, the view looked like this:


But as every tourist who's ever bought a "I Heart SF" sweatshirt knows, it can get a bit foggy. This is the same view:


And there was a bit of wind:


For fear of my 14-pound Schnauzer getting swept up in a gust and going airborne, we turned around after about 45 (very steep) minutes.

She's safely on the couch next to me.

And she's sound asleep.

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo of Zoe with her fur blown back. She's so cute!

    ReplyDelete